Like, comment or show your love and get 5% discount!
Your discount will be applied.
DescriptionA painstakingly detailed breakdown of the instrumentation of Beatles songs by PopChartLab, with the parts played by John, Paul, George, and Ringo all broken out in color-coordinated lines.
- Volume I covers all original compositions from their very first releases (1963-65) through "Help!" in 1965, showing the group's progression from simple, catchy singles to complex arrangements like "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away."
- Volume II covers their explosively creative middle period (1965-67), from the release of "Rubber Soul" through "Magical Mystery Tour," as the band incorporated exotic instruments such as the dilruba and tambura, as well as improvised sounds such as clinking glasses, rattling chains, and more.
- Volume III covers their final period (1968-70), from the "White Album" through "Let It Be," as the band continued to push the possibilities of recorded music on songs like "Revolution 9" and "Across the Universe."
|Brand||Pop Chart Lab||Material||Paper|
No review available for this item.
Was unsere Kunden über dieses Produkt sagen:
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie
- Yes please - Keep me in the loop about the latest trend in design and Charles & Marie’s special offers.
- Send me the daily 'Soupe du Jour‘ newsletter so that I’m always ahead of the latest trend and don’t miss your daily special offer.
70.00 € RRP**