Like, comment or show your love and get 5% discount!
Your discount will be applied.
Description"LetmeSee" reading glasses by SeeConcept / IZIPIZI from Paris popped up in endless Concept- and Designstores like the MoMA Store, Colette, Merci, Les Galeries Lafayette, Selfridges and Harrods & Co around the globe. And... almost everywhere they are sold out within the shortest time!
Conceived by a trio of designers - Quentin Couturier, Charles Brun und Xavier Aguera - from France, who observed their parents' constant struggle to locate their glasses, this line of chic, ready-to-wear design reading glasses satisfies the need for fashionable glasses at an accessible price.
Why they are constantly sold out you are asking?
In a range of colors that run the gamut from classic to eye-catching, these stylish shades flatter all face shapes, have velvety, soft-touch finishes, and have flex hinges for a universally snug and comfortable fit. And - best of all - they are available for 30€ only!
You better decide for some fashioable new reading glasses immediately!
- Soft Touch finish
- Flexible Hinges
- Weight : 150g
- Frame size: 140*45*150 mm
- Dioptre strenghts available : +0/+1/+1,5/+2/+2,5/+3
- Packaged in a felt pouch and giftbox
No review available for this item.
Was unsere Kunden über dieses Produkt sagen:
you may also like
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie
- Yes please - Keep me in the loop about the latest trend in design and Charles & Marie’s special offers.
- Send me the daily 'Soupe du Jour‘ newsletter so that I’m always ahead of the latest trend and don’t miss your daily special offer.