Like, comment or show your love and get 5% discount!
Your discount will be applied.
Low stock - order quickly!
DescriptionThe drying Eggs by Soil - delivered in a set of 4 and packed in an agg carton - are part of a product line that incorporates traditional plastering techniques with a material known as diatomaceous soil. The naturally-occurring material is "known for its moisturizing and absorption qualities, as well as a pleasant touch," which makes it both recyclable and non-irritating to the skin.
Diatomaceous soil is a sedimentary layer formed from deposited plankton on beaches and lakes. The Soil products are very porous and therefore good at absorbing moisture, moisturizing, and deodorizing. The Soil is naturally found in different environments and climates, and therefore naturally has different colors.
Here are the instructions to keep your drying eggs function:
- When turning dark black it's full.
- Wash it under warm water and dry it outside.
- When it's dry again you can reuse it.
Material: diatomaceous earth (moisture absorbing) & coal (smell absorbing)
Dimension: 4,5 x 6 cm DxH, Carton 11 x 11 x 8 cm
|Designer||Aya Sunaguchi & h concept||Brand||Soil|
No review available for this item.
Write Product Review
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie
- Yes please - Keep me in the loop about the latest trend in design and Charles & Marie’s special offers.
- Send me the daily 'Soupe du Jour‘ newsletter so that I’m always ahead of the latest trend and don’t miss your daily special offer.
50.00 € RRP**