Like, comment or show your love and get 5% discount!
Your discount will be applied.
Low stock - order quickly!
Keramikus - designed by Russian Studio Art Lebedev - is a family of kitchen knives made of black ceramic and fitted with faceted handles. The family consists of three knives of various size, shape and purpose: 'Vegetus' for paring, 'Usubus' for slicing and chopping and 'Shefus' - the chef’s knife.
- Chef’s knife - Shefus, a universal chef’s knife, 200 mm (7,9″) blade
- Usuba - Keramikus Usubus for slicing and chopping vegetables, 185 mm (7,3″) blade
- Paring knife - Keramikus Vegetus for peeling fruit and vegetables, 98 mm (3,8″) blade
Just like regular knives, Keramikus can cut through everything, though we don’t recommend to use them to chop frozen products and bones, scrape or shave hard surfaces. To keep the blade sharp, it is best to use wooden or plastic cutting boards.
|Brand||Art Lebedev Studio||Origin||Russia|
No review available for this item.
Was unsere Kunden über dieses Produkt sagen:
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie
- Yes please - Keep me in the loop about the latest trend in design and Charles & Marie’s special offers.
- Send me the daily 'Soupe du Jour‘ newsletter so that I’m always ahead of the latest trend and don’t miss your daily special offer.