Like, comment or show your love and get 5% discount!
Your discount will be applied.
You've probably seen a zen garden before, whether in full size or small for your desk, they are all about calming the mind and sharpening focus. Similar to a zen garden are balancing stones that are stacked to create a similar effect, it takes time and it relaxes and helps you focus. Why are we going there? Easy, this is inspired by stacking stones, except they are made to easily stack, taking the balancing act out of the equation.
The 'Balance' Salt & Pepper-Set by Toast Living includes 3 stone shaped containers, the top white one is for salt, the middle dark gray one is for pepper and the bottom one is for a dipping sauce like soy. It's already beautiful as it is, but the fact that the stones have a different surface treatment, one is glazed and glossy, one is untreated and matt – is just another lovely feature to make this salt and pepper set even more special.
A very lovely item for an asian inspired table or just to add a different touch to your presentation.
- Salt: 6,5 x 5 x 3 cm BxTxH
- Pepper: 9 x 5,5 x 3 cm BxTxH
- Oil: 11,5 x 7 x 2,5 cm BxTxH
Saw this set at a friend's house and I knew I had to have it!
Write Product Review
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie
- Yes please - Keep me in the loop about the latest trend in design and Charles & Marie’s special offers.
- Send me the daily 'Soupe du Jour‘ newsletter so that I’m always ahead of the latest trend and don’t miss your daily special offer.
32.00 € RRP**