Like, comment or show your love and get 5% discount!
Your discount will be applied.
DescriptionThese series of wall clock is from the mind of one the worlds most famous and iconic graphic designers, Milton Glaser.
- 'Reductous' is one of the most simplified versions of a clock face ever designed.
- 'Sprocket' is an amusing decorative little fellow.
- 'Presto' is not merely a clock, it is a visual accompaniment to the passage of time.
To set time, gently press button on back. Includes one CR2032 button cell battery.
To many, Milton Glaser is the embodiment of American graphic design during the latter half of this century. His presence and impact on the profession internationally is formidable. Immensely creative and articulate, he is a modern renaissance man — one of a rare breed of intellectual designer-illustrators, who brings a depth of understanding and conceptual thinking, combined with a diverse richness of visual language, to his highly inventive and individualistic work.
Design: Milton Glaser
Dimension: 10.8" x 1.2" or 25,5 x 1,5 cm DxH
No review available for this item.
Write Product Review
you may also like
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie
- Yes please - Keep me in the loop about the latest trend in design and Charles & Marie’s special offers.
- Send me the daily 'Soupe du Jour‘ newsletter so that I’m always ahead of the latest trend and don’t miss your daily special offer.