Like, comment or show your love and get 5% discount!
Your discount will be applied.
Low stock - order quickly!
DescriptionSince spring 2014 these "LetmeSee Sun" sunglasses by See Concept / IZIPIZI from Paris popped up in endless Concept- & Designstores and famous department stores like the MoMA Store, Colette, Merci, Les Galeries Lafayette, Selfridges and Harrods & Co around the globe and sell very succesfully. This summer the sunglasses are newly available in the new style #D.
Conceived by a trio of designers - Quentin Couturier, Charles Brun und Xavier Aguera - from France, who observed their parents' constant struggle to locate their glasses, this line of chic, ready-to-wear sunglasses satisfies the need for fashionable outdoor glasses at an accessible price.
Why they are such a success you are asking?
In a range of colors that run the gamut from classic to eye-catching, these stylish shades flatter all face shapes, have velvety, soft-touch finishes, and have flex hinges for a universally snug and comfortable fit. And - best of all - they are available for 35€ only!
You better decide for a whole set of styles immediately!
- Protection class Cat. 3 - 100% UV
- Soft Touch finish
- Flexible Hinges
- Weight : 150g
- Frame size: 132*46*141 mm
- Dioptre strenghts : +0/+1/+1,5/+2/+2,5/+3
- Packaged in a felt pouch and giftbox
|Color||Black||Brand||SeeConcept / Izipizi|
No review available for this item.
Was unsere Kunden über dieses Produkt sagen:
you may also like
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie
- Yes please - Keep me in the loop about the latest trend in design and Charles & Marie’s special offers.
- Send me the daily 'Soupe du Jour‘ newsletter so that I’m always ahead of the latest trend and don’t miss your daily special offer.