Your discount will be applied.
Ready for shipping
DescriptionIn a world where products are out as soon as they’re in, where communicating without wires doesn’t come without strings, and even our accessories need accessories, we need simple tools. A book that helps us look inside because we are overloaded outside.
There are three reasons why most people, although they have tried, won’t keep a diary:
1. Not every day is very eventful.
2. It actually takes a lot of discipline to write.
3. In retrospect, many find what they have written embarrassing.
Keel’s Simple Diary™ offers structure for those who don’t have time to wonder, making it easy to record life’s moments. It gives the pleasure of a quick response and the sense that no matter what’s wrong, more is right.
This instant classic is filled with refreshing philosophy and original wisdom. Keel’s Simple Diary™ entertains, helps you focus and keeps you company.
"With an addictive design and curious text, this book gives readers the ‘simple tools’ to create unique, memorable daily records without all the heavy lifting of blank journals." Publishers Weekly, New York
Language: EnglishFlexicover, 11,7 x 16,6 cm, 136 pages
No review available for this item.
Was unsere Kunden über dieses Produkt sagen:
you may also like
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie
- Yes please - Keep me in the loop about the latest trend in design and Charles & Marie’s special offers.
- Send me the daily 'Soupe du Jour‘ newsletter so that I’m always ahead of the latest trend and don’t miss your daily special offer.