Like, comment or show your love and get 5% discount!
Your discount will be applied.
DescriptionA clock with a thermo-hygrometer that has been designed with a view to the beauty of form of the product when placed on a counter or attached to the wall. The maximum and minimum temperature and humidity for the day can be displayed with the touch of a button.
- Display time & date (12/24 hour-indication)
- Display temperature & humidity
- MAX. & MIN. temperature
- MAX. & MIN. humidity
- A hanging hole on the back
- Detection range: Temperature (-9.9℃~50℃) Humidity (10%~95%)
- Temperature resolution : ±1℃ (between 0℃ and 40℃) ±2℃ (outside this range)
- Humidity resolution: ±5% (between 35% and 75%) ±8% (outside this range)
Designer Kazushige Miyake was born in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan in 1973. After having graduated from the product design department at Tama Art University, Miyake relocated to England. Since then he gained further experience at a design office there and returned to Japan in 1999. Upon his return, he worked at IDEE, IDEO and Naoto Fukasawa Design. In 2005, the designer went independent MIYAKE DESIGN. Since then, he has been involved in the design of a number of products, ranging from furniture to electronic devices.
Design: Kazushige Miyake
Dimension: 7 x 3 x 7 cm WxDxH
Battery: 1x AAA (included)
|Awards||Good Design 2013 & RedDot 2013||Origin||Japan|
No review available for this item.
Was unsere Kunden über dieses Produkt sagen:
you may also like
Register & activate your discount!
Everyday fresh design from Charles & Marie